Serano's Human Resources department ensures that the company’s most valuable asset, the employees, are productive and at the same time satisfied in their job. Using objective and effective policies, processes and procedures always trying to:
- recruit and select competent and highly-motivated staff according to the specific requirements of each department and function
- train and develop the staff using a variety of effective on-the-job and off-the-job methods and techniques
- appraise the performance of staff and identify possible training needs
- successfully manage employee relations and other related employment issues
- maintain a friendly, pleasant, supportive but also professional work environment
- ensure that our employees maintain a balance between their work and their personal life
The Company has established an attractive reward system which includes both financial and non-financial rewards making the overall remuneration package very competitive. Serano has managed to create an organisational culture which promotes objectivity, fairness, respect, recognition and understanding. It also encourages the exchange of ideas, opinions, continuous learning as well as the discussion of complaints or any other problems that might arise. Serano ensures equal opportunities of employment in all company policies, processes and procedures.
The company strongly believes in its people and is committed to offer a challenging and rewarding career to them.
The company's successful story and promising future belongs to its people.